fdbdfs

sdfhdhfdshds

Monday, February 9, 2015

Reading with Dr. Greenbeard: Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook, Pages 1-12

Today begins "Reading with Dr. Greenbeard"...

And just like discussed in Daily Dose on my youtube channel a few days ago, I am going to read Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook...(an official coursebook of Oaksterdam University).  You can find my youtube channel by CLICKING HERE :-D  and dont forget to subscribe while you're over there so that you will get all of my video delivered right to your inbox on your mobile device!

I am going to do my best to keep it to short, 10-30 minute segments, and I will also do my best to make sure I get them posted in a timely fashion.  Today was a journey to say the least...but like I said on the Daily Dose-ID GET IT DONE!

If there is ever a question about whether or not an episode of "Reading with Dr. Greenbeard" has taken place, just be sure to come back here to www.GrowpHicial.com

I will also try to post a youtube video of the reading as well...so there is no excuse not to get this material!!!

If you truly wish to learn about cannabis as much as I do, then you will absolutely have no excuses...(except your own laziness of course)...

Unless you dont like my voice---then Id suggest you convert my youtube video to .mp3 file and then have one of your DJ friends convert my voice into something more pleasing---Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt come to mind...

Now, I will promise to read as clearly and concisely as possible, and I will try to keep an eye on the video to make sure it doesn't drop down on my chest or in my lap like it did today...

Dont worry, Ill get better with repetition...

But for now, here are pages 1-12 of Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook...






No comments:

Post a Comment